The LLAP Chargeback Reports page enables you to monitor and predict the costs of using shared resources on a cluster over a period of time. You can monitor the costs using the data of reports you create.
The default time range is Last 24 hrs. To view statistics from a custom date range, click the icon and select a time frame and timezone of your choice.
You can create one or more than one report in chargeback reports. To create a report, do the following.
- Click Create Report.
- Enter details of the following fields.
- Name: The name of the chargeback report.
- Compute Cost/Hr: The computing cost of resources per hour (in $).
- Memory Cost/Hr: The cost of memory used per hour (in $).
- Groups: Select a group from the following for which you want to monitor the cost.
Note: You can select more than one of the following groups.
- (Optional) Click Apply to see the results in the table below Create Report panel.
- Click Save to create a report.
You can view your created reports in the left pane of the Chargeback Reports page under Reports panel.
The chargeback report is created.
Chargeback Reports Table
After creating a chargeback report, you can monitor the following metrics.
If you choose Status while creating a report, the metrics are grouped by Status.
|Host (optional)||The host on which the LLAP queries are executing.|
|Queue (optional)||The name of the queue the LLAP queries are part of.|
|Status (optional)||The current status of the queries in LLAP.|
|User (optional)||The name of the user executing queries.|
|Duration||The total CPU time spent in the queue by a user.|
|Cost||The cost of each chargeback.|
|Application Count||The total number of applications used by a query.|
|Total Cost||The cost of chargeback for a particular duration. Calculated as |