The Table Details page displays the details of the table you selected in Hive on Spark -> Tables.
The default time range is Last 24 hrs. To view statistics from a custom date range, click the icon and select a time frame and timezone of your choice.
The following summary is displayed for a table.
|# of Partitions||The number of partitions in the table.|
|# of Files||The number of files in the table.|
|# of Rows||The number of rows in the table.|
|# of Cols||The number of columns in the table.|
|Total Size||The total size of the table (in bytes).|
|Compression||States if a table is compressed by displaying either True if compressed or False if not compressed.|
Queries Executed in Table
The following information is displayed about the table you selected.
|Group Name||A unique identifier for the query. All runs of this query are bundled under this Group Name.|
|Query Count||The total number of times this table was used by executing queries.|
|Failed Queries||The number of queries that failed.|
|Running Queries||The number of queries currently running on the table.|
|Duration||The total time taken to execute the query.|
|Users||The total number of users that executed queries on this table.|
Click any group name to view the following information.
- The Query panel displays the query that was executed. You can do the following operations in the Query panel.
- To copy the query to clipboard, click the Copy icon in the top right corner of the Query panel.
- To beautify the query, click the Beautify Query icon in the top right corner of the Query panel.
- The query is displayed along with the names of the tables that the query ran on. The Join Type and Output Rows are also displayed for each table.
- Information about the Filter Column, Filter Expression, Table Output rows is also displayed.